Assistant Financial Controller
Experience in accounting within hospitality? Team Player? Highly analytical and logically minded? Then why not come and work as an Assistant Financial Controller at the luxurious Lensbury hotel set within stunning surroundings.
The Lensbury situated by Teddington Lock, Middlesex was constructed in the early 1930’s. It is set within 25 acres of landscaped grounds. Facilities include a 4* Hotel, Conference Centre, Events and Special Occasions, leisure and a premium leisure club. The Lensbury is a piece of the countryside in the Heart of Teddington.
- Maintain the computerized Cash Book and reconcile with Bank statements, highlighting discrepancies and taking action as required
- Maintenance of Fixed asset register
- Prepare revenue and accrual/prepayment journals for posting to Nominal Ledger
- Liaise with Conference and Events team to advise receipt of BACS receipts for posting to front office sales systems
- Liaise with all departments to ensure accounting records, accruals and prepayments are timely and correct
- Analysis and reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts
- Assist with month end process and reporting
- Assist departments with financial queries
- Other ad hoc projects and tasks as required
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience of accounting in a similar sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Highly analytical and logically minded
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Experience in Access Dimensions Accounting, Procure Wizard purchasing and stock control, Protel PMS and XN POS, Legend Club Management and Assetware is preferable
- MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Sharepoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Terms and Conditions:
- 39 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Paid annual leave of 4x weekly contracted hours, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Use of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities including gym & swimming pool
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion.
To apply please submit a full cover letter and CV to Personnel@Lensbury.com