Have you got Audio Visual Experience? Have a driving license? IT literate? Then we may have the perfect role for you. Come and join our friendly guest services team at the Lensbury hotel, set in stunning surroundings.
The Lensbury situated by Teddington Lock, Middlesex was constructed in the early 1930’s. It is set within 25 acres of landscaped grounds. Facilities include a 4* Hotel, Conference Centre, Events and Special Occasions, leisure and a premium leisure club. The Lensbury is a piece of the countryside in the Heart of Teddington.
- Room set ups as required by the weekly function sheet
- Setting up and preparation of conference centre lecture, meeting and Syndicate rooms
- Undertake minor repairs on building and furniture and fittings
- General porting duties to include luggage to rooms, laundry trolleys etc
- Ensure the site remains clean and tidy by sweeping patios and emptying bins
- Driving the Club vehicle to provide a passenger shuttle service to the BR station
- Provide general assistance across the Club, Conference and Hotel as required
- Site Security, carrying out opening and closing duties am and pm
- Part of the Emergency response team for fire evacuation
- Ensure all Conference and Events AV and IT equipment is logged and serviced as required and maintain Conference IT equipment with virus and software updates.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience setting up audio visual equipment
- Valid driving license & over 21 years of age to meet insurance requirements
- Physically fit, able to carry out the manual handling element of the role
- Must be IT literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart appearance, well presented at all times
- A current First Aid certificate would be an advantage
Terms and Conditions:
- 39 hours per week
- Flexible shift pattern to cover evenings and weekends
- £19,266 per annum
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Paid annual leave of 4x weekly contracted hours, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Use of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities including gym & swimming pool
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion.
For more information or to apply, please submit a full cover letter and CV to Personnel@Lensbury.com