Chef De Partie
Do you enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced, thriving kitchen? Do you enjoy working with a diverse, friendly, dedicated team? The Lensbury could be the place for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, reliable Chef de Partie.
The Lensbury situated by Teddington Lock, Middlesex was constructed in the early 1930’s. It is set within 25 acres of landscaped grounds. Facilities include a 4* Hotel, Conference Centre, Events and Special Occasions, leisure and a premium leisure club. The Lensbury is a piece of the countryside in the Heart of Teddington
- Responsible for the food offering as directed by the Chef in-charge, to plan, prepare, monitor the quality of food and ensure consistency in offering a high standard of cuisine to The Lensbury guests, to include private dining, producing à la carte menus, set menus, and occasional event menus in all areas, consistently delivered to a 2 AA rosette standard
- Work alongside the Sous Chef and Executive Chef to ensure a consistent standard of food is delivered in the Dunbar
- Assist the Executive Chef in devising the menus, costing, documenting and implementing standards in the Dunbar and across the operation as maybe required to meet the needs of all The Lensbury guests
What we are looking for?
- NVQ level 2/3 or similar relevant industry experience and qualifications
- Proven experience of running a section, ideally within a high volume and quality, multi outlet kitchen
- Must have valid certificate at Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Clean, neat and methodical approach to work
- Able to work under pressure
- High standard of food hygiene
- A passionate individual and team player
- Must be willing to work hard and be flexible as per business needs
Terms and Conditions:
- Casual and full time positions available
- Flexible shift pattern including evenings and weekends
- £10 per hour
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid annual leave of 4x weekly contracted hours, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Some use of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities including gym & swimming pool
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion.
For further information or to apply please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org