Digital Marketing Executive
Have a creative flair? Clear understanding of digital marketing? Knowledge of the hospitality industry? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our friendly, hard-working, enthusiastic Marketing team. Come and work at the The Lensbury, set within beautiful surroundings.
The Lensbury is a part of the London and Regional Hotels Group, who have a portfolio of over 17,000 bedrooms worldwide; including City Centre, Country Estates, and Resort destinations.
The Lensbury is a beautiful and unique property situated by Teddington Lock, Middlesex, and was constructed in the early 1930’s. It is set within 25 acres of landscaped grounds, and our facilities include a 4* Hotel, a Conference Centre, onsite Dining, Weddings, Events and Special Occasions, leisure activities including Rugby, Tennis, Watersports and Spa facilities, and a premium leisure members club and gym, with a 25 metre swimming pool.
The Lensbury truly is a piece of the countryside in the Heart of Teddington.
- Updating, optimising and managing content across The Lensbury website via the WordPress CMS
- Assisting in the administration of The Lensbury digital marketing strategy by liaising with the digital marketing agency on SEO strategy, PPC campaigns and ensuring a programme of continuous development for the website is followed
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, create and implement The Lensbury social media strategy, including producing relevant social media content, and reactive social media management
- Work alongside all departments to create original and engaging social media and digital content including photography and videography
- Updating and ensuring all 3rd party advertising sites are fully up to date
- Analysing and reporting on effectiveness of marketing activities with a focus on ROI
- Assisting with creation of content for digital channels
- Actively seeking, identifying and suggesting new digital marketing opportunities
- Supporting the delivery of e-marketing campaigns, re-marketing and database management in line with GDPR guidelines
What we are looking for?
- Experience of working in a similar working environment preferable,
- A clear understanding of digital marketing channels and platforms including CMS, social media, and e-marketing tools
- Creative flair with a passion for content creation
- WordPress CMS experience is preferable
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and retargeting preferable
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge/experience of the hotel/hospitality/event industry is desirable
Terms & Conditions:
- 39 hours per week
- £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Free meals whilst on duty.
- Use of leisure facilities including swimming pool & gym.
- Paid annual leave of 4 x weekly contracted hours + Bank Holiday entitlement
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion.
For further information or to apply please e-mail: email@example.com