Events Receptionist (Part-Time)
Do you have a professional upbeat personality? Do you have excellent customer service skills? The Lensbury may be the place for you! Come and work as an Events Receptionist with our hard-working, friendly team in our thriving Conference Centre within beautiful surroundings.
The Lensbury is full of surprises, nestled on the banks of the River Thames and set in 25 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds on the banks of the River Thames. The award-winning hotel boasts unrivalled indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, a luxury spa and a hi-tech Conference Centre.
- Offer a warm and courteous welcome to all visitors and users ensuring their needs are catered for quickly and efficiently, achieving the highest standard of customer care.
- Ensure all visitors to the Conference Centre are greeted, checked for security purposes, and directed to the meeting/function room or the person they are visiting is notified.
- Liaise with conference organisers and delegates and assist with their requirements as necessary.
- Answer the telephone in accordance with the Lensbury guidelines.
- Be conversant with the Conference Centre, Hotel and Leisure services and facilities and offer help and advice.
- Provide cover and assistance to Event Co-ordinators, including use of Events booking system (Protel).
- Be conversant with all Health and Safety requirements, ensuring all Lensbury procedures are met.
- Provide occasional weekend/evening cover to meet business needs.
- Work flexibly to achieve Lensbury Star Standards throughout the organisation
- Ensure the department is energy efficient to meet sustainability targets and work with colleagues to reduce energy costs and consumable waste across the site.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to enhance the service standards throughout the organisation
- Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills
- Computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Project and implement the policies and values of Lensbury at all times.
- Knowledge of Protel (Events Booking System)
Terms & Conditions/Benefits:
- 2 days a week (Thursday and Friday)
- 16 hours a week
- £9,200 per annum
- Uniform provided
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Use of some leisure facilities to including swimming & gym classes
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion
For further information or to apply please e-mail personnel@Lensbury.com