Florist (Part Time)
The Lensbury, situated by Teddington Lock, is a four star Hotel and Conference Centre, hosting conferences and special events, including weddings and private parties. The Lensbury is also a well-regarded premium leisure club with a swimming pool and fantastic gym and studio classes.
- This is a part time position working 15 hours per week over 2/3 days, covering Thursday to Saturday.
- Assist with designing and the making of floral arrangement displays for the Lensbury public areas and function rooms, with emphasis on seasonal displays where relevant i.e. Christmas and Easter.
- Maintain all indoor plants and floral displays within the Hotel, Conference Centre and other Hotel/Club areas as identified from time to time.
- Assist in providing floral displays for weddings, parties, functions and specific Lensbury themed events such as Summer Ball etc and help with the room set ups.
- Assist with the weekly ordering and collection of flowers.
- Help maintain the floral budget, keeping a record of the accounts and checking of all invoices.
- Work within budget parameters and look at ways to improve revenue through the department, ensuring regular review of suppliers to ensure the best quality, efficiency of deliveries and cost effectiveness.
- Work with colleagues to reduce energy costs and follow all environmental policies,
- Promote the facilities to increase sales throughout Lensbury.
- Work flexibly to achieve Lensbury Star Standards and Hearts and Minds initiatives.
- Carry out other duties as identified from time to time, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change.
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Use of some leisure facilities to including swimming & gym classes
- Discounts on hotel stays
- Discounts within our onsite restaurant
- BUPA cover after qualifying period
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Uniform provided