The Lensbury is full of surprises, nestled on the banks of the River Thames and set in 25 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds on the banks of the River Thames. The award-winning hotel boasts unrivalled indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, a luxury spa and a hi-tech Conference Centre
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent food from local suppliers, catering to the highest possible standards. Our restaurants and bars are open to members, conference delegates and hotel guests. We are due to open an additional new fine dining restaurant within our business
- 36 hours per week – 5 over 7 days.
- Complete all duties as detailed on the checking lists provided by Housekeepers.
- Carry out the cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms as allocated.
- Ensure all clean linen is taken from the Linen Room and soiled linen returned as required.
- Take guest’s personal laundry to Linen Room.
- Complete additional morning duties as required, keeping corridors on own section clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure trolleys are kept tidy and well stocked.
- Keep cupboard and all service areas clean and tidy.
- Provide housekeepers with information regarding the state of rooms to ensure guests’ room requirements are met in time for check in.
- Other daily duties as set out by the duty Housekeeper.
- Be correctly dressed at all times whilst on duty, you must provide your own suitable footwear which must be non slip with a fully covered sole.
- Work with colleagues to reduce energy costs and consumable waste across the Club.
- Promote the facilities to increase sales throughout Lensbury.
- Work flexibly to achieve Lensbury Star Standards and Hearts and Minds initiatives.
- Carry out other duties as identified from time to time, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change.