Leisure Front of House Supervisor
The Lensbury, situated by Teddington Lock, is a four star Hotel and Conference Centre, hosting conferences and special events, including weddings and private parties. The Lensbury is also a well-regarded premium leisure club with a swimming pool and fantastic gym and studio classes.
- Manage the efficient operation of the Leisure Reception area.
- Assist with departmental objectives, work schedules, policies and procedures.
- To be visible and actively involved in the Leisure Receptions at peak times.
- Schedule bi-monthly departmental meetings and ensure minutes are produced and distributed.
- Manage the ADP process and strive for 97% compliance on all weekly allocated hours and shifts.
- Manage key projects within the Leisure Reception area as and when required.
Staff management and development
- Line manage the Leisure Receptionists. This includes holding regular catch-up meetings, annual PDRs, managing sickness absence and holiday requests and addressing performance issues as per company procedures.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Department for all staff related matters including staff performance and employee relations issues.
- Liaise with Human Resources in order to recruit, hire, train and develop staff, who will contribute to the future growth of the Company.
- Carry out regular, effective and recorded staff training as required to meet legislative and customer service requirements.
- Ensure the teams have current knowledge of The Lensbury’s products, services and pricing.
- Ensure all staff uphold The Lensbury’s values by adhering to the ‘Code of Conduct’.
- Ensure all Leisure Receptionists deliver exceptional customer service standards to our members and guests.
- Develop Operational systems (SOP’s) to ensure the delivery of service excellence to your team.
- Handle member complaints in order to maintain member satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure uniform standards are adhered to at all times and staff appear professional and well groomed.
- Actively seek feedback to continually improve the customer experience.
Terms & Conditions
- 39 hours a week on a flexible shift pattern
- £21,000 per annum
- Free use of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities including gym & swimming pool
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid annual leave of 4 x weekly contracted hours + Bank Holiday entitlement
- BUPA and 6% non-contributory Pension scheme on service criteria
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion.