Do you think ‘outside of the box’? Experience within the marketing division? Ability to network and influence across the leisure, tourism and business sectors? Come and join our friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working team at The Lensbury hotel as our Digital Marketing Manager.
The Lensbury situated by Teddington Lock, Middlesex was constructed in the early 1930’s. It is set within 25 acres of landscaped grounds. Facilities include a 4* Hotel, Conference Centre, Events and Special Occasions, leisure and a premium leisure club. The Lensbury is a piece of the countryside in the Heart of Teddington.
This is an exciting new role at The Lensbury, and an excellent opportunity for a passionate and experienced Marketing professional with an understanding of the Hotel and Tourism industry to join the team of this award-winning resort and spa.
- Direct Line Management of the Marketing Team.
- Creating marketing strategies and action plans to actively promote the business and increase brand awareness.
- Control all marketing activities and budgets.
- Develop and implement strategic online and offline activities.
- Develop, implement and track marketing campaigns.
- Undertake analysis of key hotel competitor products and offers, and agencies to develop our USPs.
- Development of actions for key segments.
- Communications / PR / Web & Sales Support.
- Create and deliver CRM plan for key segments with both tactical and awareness to create impact and bigger brand immersions.
- Investigate trade opportunities event/awards/sponsorships.
- Create a suite of tools for the Sales teams to use and ensure agency/support structure is in place to accommodate.
- Manage the B2B event website loading offers and supporting hotels to maximise external opportunities.
- Manage agency relationships across PR, creative and printers.
- Set-up community with sales/key hotel sales teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience within the marketing division, ideally within leisure and hospitality.
- Must have 360° understanding of online and offline marketing including advertising, media, promotions, trade, commercial, project management, and online platforms.
- The ability to network and influence across the leisure, tourism and business sectors.
- Excellent management of social media and marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated and “out of the box” thinker.
- Commercially astute with strong budget management.
- High level of business acumen and common sense.
- Genuine passion for what you do.
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
Terms and Conditions:
- 39 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Paid annual leave of 4x weekly contracted hours, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Use of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities including gym & swimming pool
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion.
To apply, please submit a full cover letter and CV to Personnel@Lensbury.com