Organised? Enjoy customer facing environments? Work well under pressure? Come and work at The Lensbury as a reservationist at our luxurious hotel within beautiful surroundings.
The Lensbury is full of surprises, nestled on the banks of the River Thames and set in 25 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds on the banks of the River Thames. The award-winning hotel boasts unrivalled indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, a luxury spa and a hi-tech Conference Centre.
- Ensure hotel reservations are taken in line with the SOP’s.
- Deal with all telephone and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Be aware of seasonal and historical trends.
- Ensure maximum occupancy, average room rates and RevPAR targets are achieved.
- Be fully conversant with all reservation procedures including cancellations and no-shows, and adhere to these procedures at all times.
- Chase all unconfirmed bookings, ensuring they are confirmed or released in accordance with hotel policy.
- Be fully aware of rates and promotions and to quote such rates in line with hotel revenue strategy. Ensuring maximum occupancy and rates are achieved at all times
- Deal with all internal and external customers in a professional manner including answering all telephone calls promptly and correctly.
- Complete reservation checks as per Company standards
- Attend any relevant training courses.
- Run the day to day operation of the reservations department.
- Be aware and have full knowledge of the competitor Hotels and their facilities
- Focus on outstanding customer service aiming to exceed our guest’s expectations, making each and every person feel special.
- Apply excellent attention to detail, maintaining effective controls and implementing the necessary systems and procedures for smooth running of the reservations department.
- Deal with guest enquiries.
- Train staff members to a high standard.
- Complete daily tasks along with understanding all team members’ requirements and the daily traffic into the office.
- Possess excellent guest focus and have a real passion for hospitality.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Have an eye for detail and procedures
- Have the ability to be efficient under pressure and be able to multi task.
- Excellent organisational skills will be of paramount importance.
- Flexible and be able to work under pressure.
- Must understand that customer service is paramount to our business and that all guests receive a warm and personalised welcome, maintaining the personal touch.
- A strong communicator with guests and fellow employees ensuring they are always aware of the operation and its workload each day.
- Experience with systems such as Protel, Siteminder, Synexis and EzRms.
Terms and Conditions
- 39 hours a week
- Paid annual leave of 20 days plus Bank Holiday entitlement
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Free use of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities including gym & swimming pool
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria.
Please note due to volume of CV’s, if you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted on this occasion.
For further information or to apply please e-mail email@example.com