Hotel Night Receptionist
Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
Book your class, court or watersports online
please call 020 8614 6550
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Our Lounge Restaurant and Terrace is open for pre-bookings
For further information, please call a member of our team on
020 8614 6400
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Join our team.
Are you a Night Owl? Fancy being a receptionist? Passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality? We may have the perfect role for you! Come and join our lovely, welcoming team as a Night Receptionist at the enchanting Lensbury hotel.
The Night Receptionist will report to the Hotel Reception Manager and the Night Manager. They will work closely with the Night Security Officers to ensure the security and safety of the site during night time hours. The Night Receptionist will also work within the Hotel Reception team to ensure all correct procedures are followed:
· Use Protel to check guests in and out whilst providing a warm welcome and high level of customer service
· Deal efficiently with enquiries from members and guests in person and over the phone
· Monitor alarm systems and be responsible for taking appropriate action as necessary
· Input data, administrate reports & run the Night Audit ensuring accuracy at all times, monitoring any discrepancies
· Prepare bookings for the following day and communicate clearly with the Reception team during handover
· Adhere to all department standards of performance
· Ability to converse effectively and competently with both members and staff
· Excellent customer service skills and good telephone manner
· Accurate typing skills and knowledge of Word
· Relevant hotel reception knowledge
Part-time hours: 16 per week
We are looking for friendly, hardworking people to join our team. If you enjoy working with others, interacting with guests and delivering outstanding customer service, please apply today!