Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Providing leadership to the Membership Team, the Membership Manager will act as a role model through the consistent demonstration of behaviours underpinning our KPI’s, including the highest sales performance, the best KPIs; excellent time management; selling with integrity and actively demonstrating The Lensbury way.
• To deal with any member enquiries relating to membership of the club and to ensure high standards of member administration and customer service are always maintained within the club;
• To be accountable for achieving individual membership targets which include sales, retention and freeze movement monthly;
• To ensure you contribute towards the club hitting Net Growth vs budget;
• To ensure that all targets, forecasts, and goals set for activity levels in each area are reached to achieve the required net growth target;
• To support and work with marketing strategies, KPI’s and initiatives throughout the club, whilst liaising with all other departments (particularly Commercial & Fitness) to integrate the selling process with the prospect/member;
• To keep the Member experience forefront and centre, and support Front of House and the wider club team to consistently offer excellent customer service on every member visit;
• To run and administer membership committees/focus groups;
• To ensure the correct processing of all membership details including but not limited to changes to personal or membership details, discounts, refunds, renewals, transfers, cancellations, freeze requests etc, ensuring that the membership SOP policy is always adhered to, and that the accurate collection of any relevant fees is applied;
• To check all commission submissions are in line with the T&C’s and any anomalies raised and managed in accordance with our commission scheme and specific SOP;
• To deliver daily, weekly, and monthly reports as set out and requested by the Club General Manager, and wider Executive Team;
• To actively coach, train and develop team members on an on-going basis;
• To address any performance issues that may arise promptly, fairly and in keeping with The Lensbury’s people management practices;
• To maintain a positive, productive working relationship with all other staff. Help to create an environment where all employees enjoy themselves whilst at work and make a real contribution to the success of the club and business;
• To ensure you comply with all GDPR requirements when handling customer data;
• To always aim to give the best possible service to members and prospective members, helping to create a warm, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere in the club;
• To ensure we have processes and procedures in place to deliver the best possible service and membership experience to members; helping to create a warm, friendly, efficient and welcoming environment across all communication channels;
• To be aware of the importance of Member satisfaction on club performance, and endeavour to make sure all members you join are satisfied with the join up procedure and further use of the club.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values:
• Previous membership sales experience gained within a private members’ club
• Previous experience of managing a membership sales team
• The ability to communicate effectively and competently with diverse stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
• Strong commercial and financial acumen
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's in it for you?
• Excellent benefits
• Competitive salary
• Amazing working environment
Terms and conditions applyBOOK NOW