Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Our Commercial Administrator will provide effective administrative support for the Commercial team to ensure the efficient and professional running across the Sales, Marketing and Revenue teams.
• Organise and coordinate arrangements for meetings, including document preparation, presentations and taking and distribution of minutes.
• Keep track, update and carry out any actions required in relation to projects and activities as directed by the Commercial Director.
• Produce project progress reports and chases associated with projects to keep objectives on track.
• Ensure weekly/monthly/yearly departmental deadlines are met, including the timely submission of reports and tasks.
• Conduct sales research to support new business opportunities.
• To be aware of industry trends, perform regular competitor analysis across the market segments and report regularly on performance and opportunities.
• Assist with the organisation and effective communication of familiarisation events and press visits.
• Support the M&E Sales team with timely invoicing, ensuring payment and invoice deadlines are promptly met.
• Track all commercial purchase orders and ensure HODs and the Commercial Director are aware of any overspends.
• Carry out general office duties and administration, including dealing with email, post, stationery orders and purchase orders.
• Complete monthly credit card reconciliation and management of expense forms for the department.
• Supporting the Sales, Marketing and Revenue teams as necessary to ensure seamless operations where gaps are present.
What do we need from our Commercial Administrator?
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
• Good computer literacy, candidates should possess good Microsoft office skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Project
• Great organisational skills and use of initiative
- Happy to work some weekends or evenings when required
What's in it for you?
• Use of some of our leisure facilities (tennis, gym, pool, squash, some classes)
• 20% off motorboat hire and spa treatments
• Employee Rate and Friends & Family Rate stays
• Access to Hospitality Rewards; online benefits platform
• Access to Employee Assistance programme; 24/7 personal support for you and your family
• Apprenticeship opportunities
• Staff awards and recognition programmes