Find out more about your home from home
Network: LENSBURYWIFI (no password required)
- Internal Emergency 2222
- Hotel Reception 100
- Lounge & Restaurant 6587
- Spa 6411
- Conference Centre 6500
- Reservations 6444
- Sports Bookings (Members’ Reception) 6420
- Lockside (Leisure Facilities) 6550
- Watersports Centre 6554
- External Calls Dial 0
- Dialing room to room Dial 4 followed by the room number
- Set an early morning call Dial 87 followed by 1
- Retrieve messages Dial 87 followed by 2
- Delete messages Dial 87 followed by 3
Making a call?
- Local call charges £0.30 per minute
- National UK call charges £0.45 per minute
- European call charges (Austria, France, Germany, Italy & Spain) £1.45 per minute
- Mobile phone call charges £0.70 per minute
Connect with us online
Bedrooms are serviced daily between 14.30 and 16.00. Please call Hotel Reception if you require additional amenities outside of these times. Please see Go Green below to learn more about how you can opt out of housekeeping.
No Smoking Policy
The Lensbury operates a strict no-smoking or vaping policy in all buildings. Please be advised you will be charged a £100 fine per night for smoking or vaping within the building. Please also note that additional cleaning and repair charges may be applied in the event of damage.
Please contact Hotel Reception if you would like to use an iron and ironing board during your stay.
Should you require or need a shower mat, please contact Hotel Reception.
A hairdryer can be found in the drawer, please ensure you ‘press’ the safety button before use.
Children aged 8 & under must be supervised by an adult at all times at The Lensbury. We ask that all parents and guardians ensure that children behave appropriately in the lounge and other communal spaces throughout their stay.
Please note that The Lenbury accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to guests’ property left in bedroom or public spaces.
Wheelchairs are available for emergencies from Hotel Reception.
Guests are very welcome to invite family and friends to join them at The Lenbury, how ver we do ask that all visitors vacate the premises by 23.00. An activity visitor pass allows guests to use all of the facilities freely, subject to rules and safety requirements. Fees apply: Adults (16+) £15.00 | Juniors (1-15 years) £6.00 per person