Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Experienced in Hotel Reception? Passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality? We may have the perfect role for you! Come and join our enthusiastic, welcoming team as a Hotel Receptionist at the enchanting Lensbury.
• Provide all members and guests of The Lensbury with a warm and efficient welcome
•Deal efficiently with enquiries from members and guests in person and on the telephone
• Make reservations, operating computerised advance reservations system
• Process all cash procedures, ensuring accuracy and security at all times
• Adhere to all department standards of performance
• Be fully aware of rates and promotions. Ensuring maximum occupancy and rates are achieved at all times.
• Deal with all internal and external customers in a professional manner including answering all telephone calls promptly and correctly.
• Complete checks in and check outs as per Company standards
• Focus on outstanding customer service aiming to exceed our guest’s expectations, making each and every person feel special.
• Apply excellent attention to detail, maintaining effective controls and implementing the necessary systems and procedures for smooth running of the reception desk.
• Deal with guest enquiries.
What are we looking for:
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values:
• Possess excellent guest focus and have a real passion for hospitality.
• Excellent customer service skills and good telephone manner
• Have an eye for detail and procedures
• Have the ability to be efficient under pressure and be able to multi task.
• Excellent organisational skills will be of paramount importance.
• Flexible and be able to work under pressure.
• Must understand that customer service is paramount to our business and that all guests receive a warm and personalised welcome, maintaining the personal touch.
• A strong communicator with guests and fellow employees ensuring they are always aware of the operation and its workload each day.
• Access to Hospitality Rewards; an online benefits portal
• Employee Assistance Programme via Health Assured
• Company events
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted or free food
• Employee discount
• Free parking
• Life insurance
• On-site gym
• On-site parking
• Referral programme
• Relocation assistance
• Sick pay