Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
The Membership Administrator is responsible for maintaining our membership database and assisting in the administration of the Membership Office.
• Assist the Membership Manager in the organisation of the Membership Office, to ensure an efficient provision of service to all members.
• Deal with day-to-day member enquiries in person, over the telephone or via email.
• Monitor the Direct Debit (DD) monthly, administer bank instructions, update the membership system and follow up all DD rejections.
• Send renewal letters informing of subscription changes, issue free guest vouchers as instructed. Administer annual subscription payments and send VAT receipts.
• Ensure all payments for various licences and inter-Club memberships are up to date including Tennis Club, Sailing Clubs and moorings.
• Support with tours of the club for prospective members.
• Check all memberships with expiry dates and administer frozen memberships.
• Produce weekly and monthly subscription reports, monthly starters and leavers reports and distribute to the appropriate departments. Produce any other reports as requested.
• Enrol new members. Ensure all DD instructions are inputted on the membership system. Issue cards and welcome packs to new members.
• Support the Booking system. Ensure that detail of all classes and other sport activities are correct from the relevant HOD. Input all new activities as required.
• Ensure all printed material is updated regularly with subscription changes; both category and price.
• To be responsible for achieving monthly and yearly terminations and freeze targets.
• To deliver effective forecasting and activity planning to deliver against these targets.
• To contribute and deliver against the retention strategy requirements.
• To understand and provide up-to-date information to members of any changes to policies and processes that affect membership.
• To ensure full club membership compliance within financial audits and work with auditors to drive improvements or action plans.