Night Reception Supervisor
Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality? We may have the perfect role for you! Come and join our lovely, welcoming team as a Night Reception Supervisor at the enchanting Lensbury Hotel.
The Night Reception Supervisor will report to the Hotel Reception Manager. They will work closely with the Night Security Officers to ensure the security and safety of the site during night time hours. They will also support the team to ensure all correct procedures are followed:
• Ensure guest satisfaction, achieving maximum bedroom occupancy and general sales of all Lensbury facilities.
• Input data, administrate reports & run the Night Audit ensuring accuracy at all times, monitoring any discrepancies
• Ensure the team deliver a warm, courteous and professional manner when communicating with customers and that all guests’ needs are handled quickly and efficiently.
• Be responsible for the smooth running of the department and supervise the night receptionists whilst on shift.
• Be responsible for the company banking when on shift and ensure change orders are completed correctly and on time.
• Comply with all shift procedures including ‘opening’ and ‘closing’ as detailed in SOP manual.
• Prepare bookings for the following day and communicate clearly with the Reception team during handover.
• Liaise across other Lensbury departments with regard to operational matters.
• Experience within the same or similar role
• Ability to converse effectively and competently with guests, members and staff
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• Previous experience of a PMS eg. Opera, Protel
• Good knowledge of MS system
• Full time (40 hour) permanent contract
• Use of some of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities, including gym & swimming pool (following probation)
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Enrolment into the Pension scheme following probation
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Apprenticeship opportunities (fully funded)
• Uniform provided
• Paid annual leave of 28 days including Bank Holidays
• Staff Social Events and Rewards