Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
As our Pool Supervisor, you have day to day direct line reporting for all Lifeguards and will be responsible for supporting the Leisure Operations Manager in ensuring the pool supervision is in line with our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)’s and Emergency Action Plan (EAP).
· Provide an efficient and friendly service for all pool users, ensuring that the pool facilities are fully maintained and clean at all times
· Raise any issues/concerns immediately in line with the pool SOP and EAP
· Keep your facilities and pool kit such as spinal boards working and well maintained
· Proactively anticipate potential safety hazards and be prepared to undertake emergency actions when required
· Be fully aware of all emergency and evacuation procedures and take part in regular training to maintain up to date knowledge of these procedures
· Understand and put into practice COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations and guidelines on the correct use and storage of cleaning substances and materials within the club. To always use the correct PPE
· Work in conjunction with the HR team to ensure DBS compliance
· Carry out daily pool testing to ensure the pool is within correct chemical balance parameters, escalating any readings that fall outside of the optimum range
· Monitor stock levels so they are maintained at a level suitable to the needs of the club
· Ensure all and checklists are kept up to date
· Ensure compliance with all Health safety regulations associated to the role
· Maintain a positive, productive working relationship with all colleagues
· Be aware of the importance of customer satisfaction on club performance, proactively monitor all sources of customer feedback and seek to identify opportunities to improve customer engagement and satisfaction wherever possible
· Any other duties as requested by management, including cleaning tasks.
As supervisor to the Lifeguard team, you must also support the Leisure Operations Manager.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values:
· Level 2 Pool Lifeguard Qualification
· A commitment to attend and complete all training courses which will enable you to carry out your role successfully, including maintaining your Level 2 Pool Lifeguard qualification through attending CPD sessions
· Previous experience of working as a Lifeguard
· Previous experience of supervising a team
Cycle to work scheme
Discounted or free food