Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Reporting to the Club General Manager, the Spa Manager will be responsible for the day-to- day management of the Spa facilities and retail offerings across the resort as well as the Spa team. You will forecast and monitor the Spa’s financial performance and develop a sales culture that encourages revenue and membership growth.
• Build professional relationships with members, guests and colleagues;
• Create a warm and welcoming experience for all visitors to the Spa;
• Ensure the treatment rooms and all other Spa areas are highly presentable;
• Ensure the delivery of an outstanding customer-focused experience at all times;
• Keep up to date with industry trends; making proposals for potential new treatments or services;
• Manage the Spa team rota to ensure maximum productivity and coverage;
• Accurately forecast the Spa’s revenue, operating costs and payroll;
• Ensure compliance with COSHH and all other H&S standards;
• Develop a members’ retail offering (non-spa products), to be made available for sale; through Members’ Reception, liaising with relevant suppliers as required;
• Drive sales and create initiatives to maximise revenue generation;
• Coach and develop your team in relation to sales and upselling skills;
• Train your team around new products and services;
• Cover shifts and carry out treatments in a Spa Therapist's absence.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values:
• Experience gained in a similar role within a Salon or Spa;
• Level 3 or 4 qualified;
• Spa Therapist experience;
• Experience with Elemis products preferred;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adapt according to the needs of the guest;
• Strong organisational skills; managing bookings and ensuring the organisation and cleanliness of the Spa ;
• Proven problem solving skills and sound judgment;
• A proven ability to efficiently multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment;
• A passion for health, beauty and fitness;
• A real team player, with the ability to collaborate with other departments and colleagues;
• A strong focus on personal presentation;
• Strong commercial acumen and sales awareness;
• The ability to motivate, manage and train your team.
What's in it for you?
• Full time (40 hour) permanent contract
• Use of some of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities, including gym & swimming pool (following probation)
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Enrolment into the Pension scheme following probation
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Apprenticeship opportunities (fully funded)
• Uniform provided
• Paid annual leave of 28 days including Bank Holidays
• Staff Social Events and Rewards