Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Working alongside highly skilled professional chefs, you will be assisting in the food preparation process, cooking, and preparing elements of high quality dishes.
• Assisting in the food preparation process
• Cooking and preparing elements of menu dishes
• Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
• Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
• Keeping the sections clean
• Recording cooking temperatures in Alert 65 system
• Assisting other Chefs as requested
• Helping with deliveries and restocking
• Assisting with stock rotation
• Always ensuring the safe working of all equipment; promptly reporting any faulty equipment to the Head Chef
• Playing your part in ensuring you and your team maintain exceptionally high of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
What are we looking for:
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values:
• Food Safety Level 2
• An interest and experience in food preparation
• A keen interest in developing your skills and knowledge and growing within the team
• Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively in a team environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• A good standard of spoken & written English
• Right to work in the UK (supporting documents required).
• Access to Hospitality Rewards; an online benefits portal
• Employee Assistance Programme via Health Assured
• Company events
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee discount
• Free parking
• Life insurance (optional)
• On-site gym
• On-site parking
• Referral programme
• Relocation assistance
• Sick pay