Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team.
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Enjoy housekeeping? Neat and methodical approach to work? The Lensbury could be the place for you!
We are looking for a cheerful, reliable, motivated Housekeeping Room Attendant to work within a dedicated, friendly, supportive team at this unique venue within beautiful surroundings.
• Cleaning bedrooms and bathrooms as allocated
• Taking guest's personal laundry to linen room
• Keeping corridors on own section clean
• Assist within the in-house laundry as required
• Assist with Housekeeping duties in public areas, e.g. general cleaning of function rooms, ground floor public areas such as lounges, etc.
What we are looking for?
• Previous experience, working in a hotel or doing general cleaning duties is preferable
• Neat and methodical approach to work
• Reliable and good timekeeper
• Cheerful personality
Our focus is full time however, we are open to discussion on part-time with rotation on schedule
What's in it for you?
• Working with a friendly and supportive team
• Free meals on duty
• Uniform provided
• Free on site parking
• Apprenticeship opportunities (fully funded)
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Staff Social Events and Rewards
• Use of some of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities, including gym & swimming pool (following probation)
• Paid annual leave of 28 days including Bank Holidays