Careers at The Lensbury
Join our team
All classes have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monday & Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call
0208 614 6411
Learn about all the benefits of membership at The Lensbury Club and book your tour to visit.View Benefits
Join our friendly team in a luxury Spa, set within beautiful surroundings on the banks of the River Thames in Teddington.
We are looking for a SPA Therapist who will provide excellent treatments and customer care to our guests during their Spa journey.
The SPA Therapist will report directly to the Spa Manager and will help ensure the safe and efficient day to day operation of the Spa.
The ideal Spa Therapist will have experience of the following:
• Body treatments
• Manicures, Pedicures and Gels
• Preparing treatment rooms
You will also:
• Hold a Health & Beauty qualification at Level 3 or equivalent.
• Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism in order to motivate the team to achieve the highest standards possible.
• Act as an ambassador for the Club, displaying a great sense of style and integrity and conveying to the customer a sense of knowledge and assurance
• Possess demonstrable knowledge of relevant trends in the Health and Beauty industry; with innovation being a key driver
What's in it for you?
• Commission on retail sales
• Working with a friendly and supportive team
• Free meals on duty
• Uniform provided
• Free on site parking
• Apprenticeship opportunities (fully funded)
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Staff Social Events and Rewards
• Use of some of The Lensbury’s leisure facilities, including gym & swimming pool (following probation)
• Paid annual leave of 28 days including Bank Holidays
WE ARE OPEN TO DISCUSSION AROUND THE HOURS.